Lac Annecy Congrès
Office de Tourisme du Lac d’Annecy
1 rue Jean Jaurès
74000 Annecy – France
Tel : 04 50 45 00 70
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
Lac d’Annecy Tourist Office
Access to the site does not give the right to use it without the agreement of Cityflux
Any use of the resources (photographic, iconographic, textual or form-related, layout, structure …) present on this site must be the subject of a prior request to Cityflux.
As a principal, Cityflux grants permission to view the content of the site.
Cityflux strives to maximise the accuracy of the information but cannot guarantee or establish its completeness.
Cityflux reserves the right to modify all or part of the information contained in the pages of this website, at any time and without prior notice.
According to French law, (in particular by the law no. 92-157 of 1st July 1992), the data contained in this website constitutes intellectual property.
The right of usage, even partial, of this work is owned by Cityflux.
These rights of usage include, in particular, the rights of reproduction, representation and adaptation of all that constitutes this internet site: texts, photographs, drawings, logos, sounds, video sequences etc.
Any reproduction, even partial, on any media, (engravings, photographs, print or electronic reprography, micro reproduction, albums, postcards, models, posters, and other processes including audiovisual etc.), at this time or in the future, is strictly prohibited without prior and express agreement of Cityflux, except for IT wallpaper and for any non-commercial use.
Any adaptation, whatever its nature, of all or part of the site to give particular shape or advertisement to any object or service is prohibited without the prior and express agreement of Cityflux.
In case of non-compliance with these provisions, the French courts will be the only competent court and French law will be expressly the only applicable law.
Data processing and protection
– The personal data collected on the site results from the voluntary communication of an email address when sending a form.
– The e-mail addresses thus collected are only used to transmit the elements of information requested.
– The e-mail addresses collected will not be sold to third parties or processed by Cityflux.
– Cityflux does not use automated data collection methods (cookies, java applet or active X).
– The law ‘Informatique et Libertés’ of 6th January 1978, amended by the law of 6th August 2004, regulates the implementation of files or processing of personal data whether automated or manual. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (article 34 of the ‘Informatique et Libertés’ law).
You can exercise this right via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Establishing links (cross linking or reciprocal links)
– Link from third party sites to www.cityflux.fr
Cityflux authorises the establishment of a hypertext link from any website, excluding those disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, or xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, undermine the sensitivity of a large number of users.
The link must take the user to the home page of the site, which must open in a new window. The pages from this site must, in no situation, be integrated within pages on another site (Frame or iframe). Unless specifically authorised on a case by case basis, the deep linking technique is completely prohibited. In all cases, Cityflux reserves the right to delete a link if it believes that the source site does not respect the rules set out here
– Link from www.cityflux.fr to third party sites
Cityflux reserves the right to ‘point’ to third party sites. You will leave the Cityflux site when you access these links. The target sites are not under the control of Cityflux, therefore it is not responsible for the content of these sites, the links they contain or any changes or updates to them.